The website is currently being updated to include more information about BNLF and its activities and to allow new members to register online and old members to renew their membership. The update should be completed very soon, in the meantime please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for membership or renew your membership.
Ordinary (£30.00 GBP): British and Nigerian Lawyers (including Barristers, Solicitors & Legal Executives), Members of the Judiciary from both jurisdictions, Trainee Solicitors, Legal Executive, Pupil Barristers & their equivalent in Nigeria. Ordinary members have a right to vote at elections and are eligible for membership of the Executive Committee of BNLF
Associate (£15.00 GBP): Individuals, Students and Non-British/Nigerian Lawyers. No voting rights. At the discretion of the committee.
Corporate (£120.00 GBP): Law Firms, Law Schools, Law Institutions and other similar bodies. Up to five persons may be registered as corporate members from one organisation.
Benefits of membership
- Become part of a vibrant forum working in collaboration with a wide range of organisations.
- Being part of a professional organisation recognised by the leading legal and professional bodies in the UK, Nigeria and Africa.
- Professional development and legal training
- Attending seminars and workshops for free or at reduced rates
- Opportunities to give back through mentoring and pro bono advice and assistance.
- Strengthen legal and business links in the UK, Nigeria and Africa
- Recruitment opportunities
- Opportunities to respond to legal consultations and proposals in the UK and Nigeria
- Opportunities to be part of BNLF special interest and working groups
- Advertise at discounted rates in the BNLF Newsletter or Magazine